If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, then please contact us directly.
Comments & Contact Forms
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. When visitors submit contact forms on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to track user interactions with our site. This does not include your personal information. Analytics enable us to better understand user interactions with our website and how to improve our service.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Service or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To send you system alert messages.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisers, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Services.
You and your Contacts may have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information.
- In addition, individuals who are residents of the EEA can object to processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided.
- If Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
This web site uses a third party service to manage administrative tasks. If you leave a comment, submit personal information via a contact form, or otherwise exchange personal details with us, it is possible that we may use this service to manage that data.